As a Product Manager, you will set the vision for growth in your product layer, and execute against ambitious goals. Product Managers at HubSpot operate in embedded product models and succeed by collaborating with partners across Engineering, Design, Research, and Analytics to make the most impactful decisions to delight our customers. We’re looking for experienced product managers to join our team.
We hire talented people at all seniority levels and work with them to shape their role. If you like the sound of product management at HubSpot, apply here so we can learn more about you.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Own product strategy from concept through launch, along with future iterations
- Connect with the customers to identify insights to drive decisions
- Utilize research and analytics to build delightful and innovative products
- Connect with internal product teams to identify new opportunities where a marketplace can help customers grow better and deliver value by unlocking marketplace potential in all hubs
We are looking for people who have:
- Successfully shipped products
- A few years of experience partnering with engineers, designers, and other product leaders to drive product improvement and new features
- Confidence in representing the product organization internally and externally
- A data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Excellent communication and ability to clearly articulate vision
- A creative approach to connecting customer feedback to product development
- A strong understanding of the competitive software space
- A desire to move quickly and grow in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years experience working on B2B products required
- Understanding of supply and demand dynamics of B2B marketplaces or willingness to learn
- Experience in bringing new marketplaces online preferred
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.